Saje-saje

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Birthday party...

When Olan asked me when do i have free time to get together, i never expect he will organise my birthday celebration coz i never really celebrate my birthday, especially here. Maybe my hubby will treat me lunch or dinner then that's it. It's not like when you are celebrating other people's birthday, you look forward to buy present and prepare the dishes but... for my birthday... to me it's just another day and may be it's special because it's the time I extra thank Allah for giving me another year of good life.

So i was so touched when all my good friends get together just to celebrate it with me. First of all I should have apologized to them for postponing the meeting because they planned to do it earlier but i was so busy. They're willing to take the time to prepare everything and cook all the food just to make sure that i had a memorable time together. Even the birthday cake also a home made and everything was so delicious. I'm so lucky to have them especially when they gave me something that i really like but i didn't have time to look for it before. And of course not becoz of the present but the thoughts that count.... I don't expect much except for true friendship.

I've been thinking quite sometime about honesty and sincerity in friendship, people will become your friend if you have something that they want, but if you are nobody or you don't have anything that they want, they will just ignore you. Bak kata kawan sorang ni kawan gembira banyak tapi kawan menangis sukar. But these group of people proved me wrong. And actually not only them but other friends in school too which make me really think actually maybe certain people only.... Others, no matter how busy i am or how ignorance i am to them, they're always there for me. espc... you "fren". Thank you for everything ya...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home