Saje-saje

Friday, December 09, 2005

What a day...

Something happen in the morning so the kids were late to school but we still got the chance to see adik performed in the montessori x'mas concert. She was good but once she saw me suddenly she changed, looking very shy... adik...adik...

I went to Olan's house 4 breakfast with Iin. Grace, Fitrah and Nita were there 2. The soup made by Olan was very nice...oishi... where as my brownies tasted different than b4. Not until past 1pm only we left, Iin & I went to Toys r us to buy the present for the 2nd grd x'mas party. I didn't have a choice, i really have 2 get a present coz tommorow is the due date.

Iin was having a nap while i continued my geisha book. It was almost time to pick up the kids so that's why we went to her place coz hers is nearer to the school. Save my petrol kan....

Adik got out at 3 but had 2 wait 4 kakak until 4.30. While waiting we went 2 the gas station, filled up the tank, washed and checked the condition of the car. Fetched kakak then balik lepak....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home