Saje-saje

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Friends at home

Khamis morning went to Datin Atom's party coz she's just moved to a new house in Kirin Village n i brought her some muffins n murtabak. Though i was so busy i still took the time to prepare the murtabak coz i just feel it's nice to bring something that is home made.

After school, few of Sabrina's friends came over to the house. Alexandra from Mexico, Nozomi is japanese n Roran is half japanese n half taiwanese. I invited them coz we've been to their house before so it's like returning the favour and also coz my girls always asked me to let them bring back friends to play together. Many girls in their school wanted to come but i just don't have the energy to invite everyone. So maybe we'll just invite them batch by batch.It's spring now n it wasn't as cold as before so i'll do that for them. I was happy to see them happy playing together. As "fren" told me what a good mother ya....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home